DMCA Disclaimer for justmadpet
Notification of Copyright Infringement
justmadpet respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects all of its Affiliates' websites to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at Copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, justmadpet will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to justmadpet’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through the justmadpet and its Affiliated Sites
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through any of justmadpet’s websites (the “Site”) by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link that you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on justmadpet and or any of its Affiliated Sites where such material may be found.
3. Provide your complete contact information: your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
o * “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
o * “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to [email protected]
Justmadpet and its Affiliated Sites do not permit copyright-infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. Justmadpet and its Affiliated Sites reserve the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Justmadpet and its Affiliated Sites will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.